Digital marketing course Udacity

 

digital marketing nanodegree

do you want to do your job professionally?

Do you want to increase your income? And in hard currency?

Udacity is one of the best leaders in digital courses 

Accelerating your career with job-ready digital skills.

By making student learning the latest techniques to build impactful marketing strategies.

 take digital marketing for an example it become one of the best working field in these days

let me tell you my story with digital marketing and how it improved my life 

My Life with digital marketing 


My name is Ahmed Mostafa – I will tell you a story about me Before After I started digital marketing course & how it become my passion and dream to work as a Digital marketing manager in the future


Once there was 2019 when I graduated from high school

My graduation did not have any achievements or anything special in it and this was a hard time for me  


Every day , I was wasting my time with my phone without purpose or ambition And I didn't know what to do I already become bored for all of this 


Until one day I decided to create a new life style and changing my life ,I started looking for courses to learn for a career

But I didn’t have enough money for these courses

I was constantly browsing social media to find courses to improve my knowledge & skills , this was to increase my opportunity to find a job

 

Because of that , I saw some ads  while browsing on Facebook & one of these ads was about Udacity digital marketing nanodegree 


Because of that , I applied for the challenge Track of Digital Marketing course On September 17th

2022, because I really felt that this is the field in which I want to work in so I started studying it 

Ever since then ,everything changed I become an ambitous & positive person , I want to seize the opportunity so I can market to myself through my account on sites 


Until then I  have started learning & researching from Udacity digital marketing course and acquired many marketing techniques & concepts 


Ever since then ,everything changed I become an ambitous & positive person , I want to seize the opportunity so I can market to myself through my account on sites .


there are good platforms to use in social marketing like

facebook

Marketing strategies have changed in these days 

And are completely different & more evolved 

Facebook is considered the most popular social media website & big opportunity to get audience 

The average salary for a Digital Marketer is $60283 per year in United States

instagram


I chose this platform because there is a lot of influencers that will improve reaching to an audience so there is a big opportunity in Instagram  

pinterest

One of the best popular sharing audiences you could reach and a lot of content seekers  
It is Definitely to put it in my marketing plan






Comments